Wednesday, November 15, 2006

birthday, dentist, mama and Texas.......

Seems like I just wrote, but I guess not. Anna turned 3 on the 9th of this month. Most of you who read this were either there when she was born, or remember when she was born, can you believe it has been 3 years ago!!! It seems like yesterday that Mike was driving me to the hospital:) Anna is a true blessing to our family, we are so thankful for the 3 years the Lord has given her to us. We had a little party on the 11th. We had a great turn out, and had lots of fun.
She is a joy, your should have seen her face light up when Mike and I came home with her cake. She wanted a cake just like Sarah's, she was happy!

This week Anna went to her first dentist appointment. Mike had played dentist with her all week and she went with me to my dentist appointment last week, so she kinda knew what this was all about. They did not let me go in, I guess momma's can get in the way sometimes:( They did let me come in at the end so that I could get some pictures. Anna was sitting in the denist chair with big purple sunglasses on and the suction straw in her mouth. They said her teeth looked good and she did great. Seems like she is growing up so quickly.

Speaking of growing up quickly, Naomi Joy is making this mmmm sound, what she means is momma:)

We are leaving in the morning for Texas and will be home on the 28, Lord willing. We are all packed and are so excited!! We have three new babies in the family this year, all little girls:) I am sure plenty of tears will be shed and pictures taken!!! Please pray for us as we travel. Maybe I will be able to post pictures there.

3 comments:

Emmie, aka Vivian said...

Yippee! Hurry! I love you!

sarahdodson said...

Ditto to what emmie said! I'm really excited about your visit here. We MISS you guys! I'm glad NJ is now saying mmmm (mama:) - how cute is that??

Well, I hope my dentist appt goes as well as Anna's. I'm thankful for the 3 years of life the Lord's given her:)

Love you, Misty, and will be praying for you and your family.

Brenda said...

Hey Sweetheart, I hope that you all had a nice flight. I trust you made it okay. Give Anna and Naomi a big kiss from me and Dakota. We Love You all and Miss you already. I wish you were going to be with us this Thanksgiving but as I told you you will be much better off being there this year. But I will be thinking about you. So, Happy Thanksgiving to You, Mike, Anna, Naomi and all of Mikes family.