I thought I passed but the Dr. called this morning and I failed my glucose test:( I was excited thinking for once I passed, but no. So now I have to do the 3 hour one. The test is not bad. I have been trying to watch my sugar with the exception of when Katie was here, I should have done better then.
Katie is now in Denver on her way to Atlanta. Mike is in Sioux Falls doing a funeral and will be back tomorrow. Perfect timing, as soon as I dropped Katie off at the airport it started to snow a bit but now it is really coming down heavy. I am thankful she made it out before things got worse.
Hopefully today I can return some phone calls and relax around here.
3 comments:
Sorry about the failed test:( Maybe the next one will prove a little better?... Enjoy your day and TAKE IT EASY! I wish I could be there to help you; love you!
Enjoy the weather for me. We had the AC on in the car today--we've used it since November off and on. How I miss you! Love you! Glad you had Katie with you for a time.
so u failed ur test, i went home, and mike is gone.
what a rough life you have my sister. im sorry.
but i love you!!
Post a Comment