Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Would you like to see weight gain?


Well I think the last time I posted a picture of me was at 20 weeks, I am now 27! I cannot imagine how much bigger my belly can get in 13 more weeks!! I do not think I was this big with the other 3. Well here in a bit we are headed to the airport to get Katie. Last I talked to her she was on the plane headed to Denver. Anna is my photographer, sorry it is blury!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is NOT that big. I think your shirt makes it look bigger, at least you don't have the huge bottom and thighs to go with the belly!! I know ALL about that!
Rebecca

sarahdodson said...

Misty, YOU ARE LOOKING SO CUTE! What a sweet growing belly you have:))) I love seeing preggy pictures! Yay! Keep em comin'! HOpe you enjoy time with your sister- how fun!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful mommy, beautiful baby. Love you!

Anonymous said...

PS That is not a belly--did you see the video of the gal who had 8 babies!? THAT'S a belly! It HURT me to look at her! OUCHERS! You're looking quite skinny compared to her!

Anonymous said...

You will have to get a picture of you and Katie together so we can compare baby bellies!! Have fun with Katie, wish I could come!

Mandy's (Andy's sister) surgery went well. She starts chemo the last week of February.

Love,
Tabitha

Anonymous said...

When you compare bellies you will have to post them... I wish I was there with you girls..
love you
be have yourself..
and have fun
mamma

Anonymous said...

Misty!

You look CUTE!!!!

Love you-
Casey

Brenda said...

WOW, Looks like little Beth is big enough to come on home now. Love ya!! Wish you were here so I could hug that babies and all the babies.

Bren

Anonymous said...

ur really not that big. its the shirt. and Rebecca hasnt seen that bottom of yours. :) its part of being prego. lol. atleast it didnt completly go away like mine did. u look beautiful as always misty.


i love you!