Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good News

Mike made it safely home from Denver. I am thankful to the Lord once again for his mercies.

Guess what he brought me all the way from Denver?????????????? YES YES Chick Fil A!!

My new living room set was expected to arrive the first of April, we just got a call that they will deliver on Tuesday!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very exciting about your living room furniture...see it is going to beat Beth here!! You will have to post pictures so we can all see!

Love,
Tabitha

Anonymous said...

Do I smell a spoiled wife! Wowie. I know you were ALMOST as happy to see Chick Fil A as you were to see Mike! I hope you had a happy feast! I need kid pics, and soon. Love you! Yay for the furniture. Can't wait to see!

sarahdodson said...

yum! so sweet:0)

Anonymous said...

I am glad Mike is home to help you! Is Chick-fil-A on your list of foods you can eat? Let me know what you learn in your class!! I need some tips on how to get back to my high school size :) I am determined to get back down to that!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I need pictures to....
love you
mamma

Anonymous said...

I need pictures to.....