
Yes even Luke came to girls night out!

Girl's night out last night (really girl's night in). We have had this going for a long time.
At girl's night out we eat
Oreos with milk and watch a movie.

Well here we are, our due dates are 6 days apart.

Here we are!

Notice how Luke would take part in the picture under the obligation that he could sit 10 feet away:)
We are enjoying Aunt Katie's visit!! We went to Spearfish the other day to eat at this really good
mexican restaurant. I ordered new couches but they will not be in for 8 weeks:( We will see what comes first my couches or Beth!
7 comments:
Very cute! I hope that you all continue to have fun!
Love,
Tabitha
I love seeing those pictures. Both you and your sister are beautiful preggies!!! :) The kiddos, of course, are adorable!
ps. thanks for your sweet comment on my blog; love y'all!
Beautiful family! Enjoy your Katie, and remember I love you!
oh..You make me cry...
I think I have the best girls in the world.. I love you and miss you all.
Hey.. Chad and Hannah are coming to have supper with us tonight.
Have fun..
Love you
mamma
Nice comparison, not too much difference in size. Love you and miss you. I have been waiting on that picture. Oh I have an idea, what about we have girls not out at my house? We can all wear pj's.
Waiting to see you all. Love you
Aunt Brenda
If we have girls night out at Brenda's house...can Lila and I come? She loves cookies!!!
Tabitha :)
GIRLS NIGHT OUT FOR EVERYONE! but maybe we need to pick a more healthy snack. :) i look a little chinese in these pics. but i am definatly enjoying my stay and the the walks me and misty have after our carmel moolates. i am surely eating more up here. i have been looking forward to these 2 weeks for a long time. dont want it to end!
Post a Comment