Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Dr.'s appt.

Today was my 30 week appt. The results came in from yesterdays 3 hour glucose and I do have gestational diabetes. I have to take a gestational diabetes class that will teach me about my new diet and I have to start taking my blood sugar several times a day. I am still feeling very sick from yesterday's test so I was not surprised at those results. All else looked pretty good. My B/P was great, my weight gain was none and I am measuring about 2 weeks behind, she was not concerned about that though. Luke was born about 2 weeks early because I went to the Dr. and was a 6-7 so they just broke my water. If they get concerned about Beth's size and I am favorable for induction, they may break my water early with her, we will see.

2 comments:

sarahdodson said...

Hey, Misty. Sorry to hear about the gestational diabetes and that you're not feeling too good. If I lived closer I'd LOVE to come help out in any way I could.

You didn't gain weight?? And you thought you overdid it with the OREOS- ha ha ha! :)

Loving you and praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Misty,

I am glad that everything else is going well with the baby. Hopefully, the diabetes will be easy to maintain. I can't believe that it is getting so close to you having her! Have fun and feel better!

Love,
Tabitha