Well...Mike is in Colorado until Thursday doing an active duty funeral. I had my 3 hour glucose test yesterday and have felt sick ever since then. I have my 30 week check up today in which I will be taking all 3 kids:) Mike's job is so flexible that this seldom happens, so I try to have a good attitude when it does, I mean they are my kids:) Hopefully this will be one of those regular quick in and out appointments where you hear the heartbeat and then you are out! I feel Beth move so much. I have tried walking 1-1/2 miles a day on the treadmill and that has helped slow down some sudden weight gain that I was having. I think I may have to quit the treadmill and walk inside at the pride hanger here on base. I have never walked too much on the treadmill and being 30 weeks pregnant is challenging to me, I just feel as though I will loose balance and am becoming unsteady!
The kids are well. We have been looking into this school year for Anna. Does it matter if you get the accredited curriculum for K5???? There is about a $500 difference in price for Abeka. I am not sure how to go about all this. This year she would start public school, so I have to see what steps I have to take to home school. Any advice from you homeschooling moms?
I saw pictures of Little Brady Joseph and he is beautiful, looks just like Rebecca. Maybe I will post pics after I talk to Rebecca. Katie has now registered at Target and Babies R US. She has a shower in March and is looking forward to that. Pray for her, she has a kidney that is not draining and they will have to put a stint in if it does not get better. Talked to Mandy and she is doing great at 34 weeks:)
Well enough of me going on and on.....................
1 comment:
I didn't realize Mike was gone, Misty. I can't BELIEVE you took THREE children to an appt. You are one brave woman:) No wonder we all like you so much...
Post a Comment