Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Luke is a new boy!







Luke got his first haircut, he needed one BAD! He did not do so well for the first minute, but after I gave him a push pop he did much better. Thankfully Mike was there to help. I think Luke looks like a new little boy and I think he is happy with his haircut. You should have seen the push pop, it was full of hair:)



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! He looks so grown up. I can't believe how fast they are growing up on us!

Love,
Tabitha

Anonymous said...

Okay, so is that your new furniture that you forgot to mention? I love it! I think you are really going to like having a solid color! Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Tabitha

sarahdodson said...

Too cute. he is SUPER HANDSOME! Great job, Misty! :) Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Misty he does look just like Chad.... He is so cute..Give them all a hug from me.. and you and Mike one to..
love you all
mamma

Anonymous said...

Amen on that, Pam! And I second the yay on the new furniture! I'm so glad for you. We sure do have some fine-looking baby grands, right, Pam?

Brenda said...

Look at sweet little Luke. He is growing uyp so fast. He looked so much like Naomi and now with his new hair cut he looks a lot like Chad.

Love ya
XXooXX

Anonymous said...

omg! how handsome! he looks like a mini chad! we had fun at mandys shower today. i took pics for you.