Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Projects and more projects!

Beth's bed in our room. She will stay here until we take Luke out of the baby bed this summer and move him to a twin bed. Here is Rebecca's quilt and the blanket is just like the one Grace got for Naomi, just purple!
We have a ton of girl things!! I did buy those little socks that look like shoes, I thought they were too cute!

Here is Beth's dress that she will wear to her first Sunday at church. She will come home is the same dress that Anna, Naomi, Katie, myself and even uncle Chad came home in. Is that right momma?? The bonnet and bible I had bought for Katie's little girl who turned out to be a little boy:) She gave them back to me to use for Beth!


Mostly Anna's and Naomi's baby clothes, I bought 2 winter outfits as it is still cold here.



Material for the quilt.





burp cloths, just cloth diapers with ribbon.




I finally feel as though I am accomplishing something. I have been having a ton of Braxton Hicks contractions and many are pretty uncomfortable. I believe Beth to be so so low. Saying that to say...I think that has put me into nesting somewhat:) I am still having blood sugar issues and go back to the Dr. next Thursday. I finished Luke's scrapbook and put pictures from the last year and a half into albums. Beth now has a closet full of clothes and her bed is ready! Tonight I made these burp cloths and tomorrow I hope to start on her quilt and finish it by next week. Anna should be done with school in about a week. She is so excited as I told her when she finished school, she could start piano lessons. Here are some pictures of those projects that I wanted to share. Love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Misty,

You never cease to amaze me! I am so proud at how determined you are. I need some of that motivation. Where do you find the time? Please answer that one...I need to see what I am doing wrong!! I love the dress, it is absolutely precious! I love the idea for the burp cloths, where did you get the cloth diapers? Do you just sew the ribbon on with your machine? You know I need instructions! I love you!

Tabitha

Mike and Misty said...

Hey Tabitha, time comes at night when the kids go to bed:) The cloth diapers you can get at walmart and yes I just sew the ribbon on with my machine. They are really easy and quick to make. love you

sarahdodson said...

Misty, you're AWESOME!! I'm so proud of you. Everything you've done looks so nice and ready for your upcoming baby!! :) Yay! Great post. Love your dear family.