Thursday, March 26, 2009

34 week update

I had my 34 week appointment today and all went pretty well. I am measuring 34 weeks on the dot and she said at this point she does not think Beth to be a big baby and as long as I keep watching my sugar we should be able to avoid that. Because she is measuring right on, she said she does not feel like she needs to do another u/s at this point. My sugar levels have been pretty high but she was also not too concerned about that. She says Beth is low and head down and her heart beat was in the fast 170's!! She did tell me because of the diabetes I have the option to be induced at 39 weeks and that if she is not born by my due date she will not let me go over. SO..... I think we will schedule an induction the last week of April when I am 39 weeks. However... if I go to my 39 week appt and I am not favorable for an induction I will not do it. This is all if she does not come before then, Luke came at 38 weeks so..... We will see! I had WONDERFUL as wonderful can be labor and delivery with Naomi and Luke and I am sure praying for the same.

We have a bad stomach bug at our house. Mike has been so good about taking over the house and the kids, he is such a help to me!!! I am so so thankful for him!

2 comments:

sarahdodson said...

Glad to hear things are looking good and that you're measuring right on- yay!

Sorry about the sickness:( NO FUN. Mike's is seriously one of my heroes (sp?). I love him!

Hope you have a great day, sweet Misty!

Anonymous said...

That stomach bug is a rough one!! I am glad that things are going well. I know that you were gald to get a good report from the doctor. Beth may be your first itty bitty girl ... we shall see. Have a great day!

Love you,
Tabitha