Friday, January 19, 2007

A bit of Baby news!

I had my first doctor's appointment today with a new doctor, who turned out to be really nice. We did not find too much out besides the fact that I really am pregnant:) Alot of the paperwork and blood test...(you know how it goes). I will have an ultrasound done next friday to get a better estimate of the due date, he would not give me one today. He did say based on my exam that I am probably around 9 weeks. Who knows there may be two girls with the same due date:) You know who you are. I have not seen it posted on your blog, so I decided I would not post it on mine yet. I am still feeling nausea and VERY tired. Part of being SO tired could be my thyroid, which was enlarged today. Pray we can get that down and back under control, it is especially important in pregnancy.

Naomi Joy has the smallest bit of tooth breaking through and she is trying so hard to crawl, sweet girl!!! Anna is so helpful to me with Naomi, sweet girl too, I love them so!

Good news!! Someone that Rebecca knows might be giving us a Triple stroller, is that a bit funny that I need a triple stroller? We were going to buy a double, but a triple will work if it will fit in the trunk of our cars?? We plan on selling the Altima at the end of the year and upgrading considering there may be more babies to come(maybe just one more after this one:).

Mike rented 2 movies that Sarah told him about, so I am off to watch those with him. He had 2 people go through for him today!!

How did the WalMart grand opening go Ledbetters?

Love you guys

1 comment:

sarahdodson said...

Misty, so good to hear from you! Glad your appt went well and that your doc is nice; I know you had some concerns. That ultrasound will be really neat- I imagine you're looking forward to that.

That's sweet how Anna's a little helper- I can just see her now:) And Naomi with those teeth popping through- how fun!!

Don't want to spill the Ledbetter news, but the grand opening went well. More details from them.

Hope you enjoy those movies. The dad in Swimming Upstream will anger you to no end- believe me.

Good night; sure love those Risses and rather like the updates!

Happy Baby to you!