Lord Willing, we will leave in the morning for Georgia!! We are so excited!! We have enjoyed our time here with Grace and her family, they have been so kind to us, thanks Grace. Sorry I have not been as faithful in posting maybe I will post more in GA, then again I plan on being busy! For those of you who do not know I hear we will be moving the week we return to SD! Live is never boring for us:) We were on the waiting list for a 4 bed 3 bath house on base and God has opened that door for us. Pray for us as we travel by car and air tomorrow and please continue to pray for Mike as he is schooling.
2 comments:
Loving and praying for my dear Risses. Nice to see a post now and then.... Call anytime. LOVE YOU!
I can't wait to see you and the kids!!! I am so excited since we haven't seen each other in a long time! Be safe and call me when you get here!
Post a Comment