Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Was this really 7 years ago?? I am blessed!!
Can someone please tell me how to erase unwanted comments from strangers??? Also I have noticed alot of people viewing that I do not know, not so sure I like that. Can I make this blog private??

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.

Anonymous said...

It could give you more facts.

Anonymous said...

This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great.

Anonymous said...

go to your blogger dashboard, and you can take them off there. please don't make it private, just delete comments, unless they get crazy. love you! welcome home!!!!! call me!

Anonymous said...

ps that was emmie, of course.

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Anonymous said...

So that those who will accidentally visit your site will not waste there time with this stupid topics.

Grace said...

i'm sorry about that, misty. i hate stupid comments like that. call me if you can't figure out how to delete them. thanks for ALL the pictures and posts! how fun to see your travels. i can't imagine how much you just want to be at home and hold mike and lie in bed and relax. i'm impressed. welcome home and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! seven years is awesome! love y'all.

Anonymous said...

Yikes, Grace! I almost had to go to Walmart when I read that! Phew!

sarahdodson said...

That's what I'm saying, Mom!!! But, yeah, welcome home, Misty and special children!!

Congratulations on 7 wonderful years together. I know Mike is sooo thankful for his bride! :)

I love all those updated photos. I feel like I can actually imagine you there and take part in the fun of it all. That sounded kinda sappy, but it's true!

Swimming looks like so much fun. Congrats to Hannah and Chad and Katie. Thanks for posting. Love you guys much.

ps. it really annoys me when people leave those comments. seriously. sorry:(

Unknown said...

Hi Misty -
I am one of the lurkers. Kim gave me a link to your page and I've enjoyed reading about your beautiful family. BTW, Happy Anniversary!

Kiesha

Mike and Misty said...

No Kiesha, I knew who you was and so happy to hear from you. Hope you and your family are doing well. Tell Kim hello for me.
Misty