Just a quick update while I have just one minute:)
Boy are we busy, trying to get things together for Anna's school this year. Anna started piano lessons yesterday and her teacher is such a sweet Christian she is 28 and has a 6 month old boy. She will have piano lessons once a week on Tuesdays after Naomi's therapy. Please contine to pray for Naomi's speech, while she has made alot of progress, there is still much to be made...we continue to pray for the Lord to loosen her tongue and that we would give Him all the glory! Luke will turn 2 on sunday, we will have a small party here with just us. Beth is 12lb 11 oz and 23 inches...she is in the 25-50 percentile for both. Oh yea, sweet repeats is this weekend, go if you can and think about me:) Wish I could go!!
2 comments:
OKay so Rebecca and I were sweating the entire time! The clothes were so packed in there you could hardly look! We finally gave up and were done. Sure wish you were there sweating with us!
Love you,
Tabitha
I love a good update :o) So good to hear about how your children are doing. I love them so much although I rarely see them :( I wish vacation time was free!! wouldn't that be nice??...
Lord willing, we'll see you sometime in November, right? I look forward to it!!
Post a Comment