Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our Valentine's Day Party

I love this boy!!
Cupcakes that my friend made.

Cake that my friend made.


Naomi's face painting.





Anna getting a crown.




Decorating cookies






Decorating more cookies








Some Valentines we made
We had our own homeschool Valentine's party with some friends. And we sure partied all day :) We ate so many sweets, my friend painted their faces, we decorated cookies, played games and made Valentines.
We have just finished breakfast and today will just be one of those ordinary days with cleaning, baths, meals, school....I love ordinary days...I am pretty ordinary :)
We did get another vehicle, another van...we are thankful for that :)
We are still plannning on TX the middle of March!!!
My most wonderful husband celebrated his 29th birthday a couple days ago !!
The Lord has been so good to us, we are thankful people!








4 comments:

sarahdodson said...

Looks like fun :o)) Misty, we are SO looking forward to seeing your family- yay!! Your children are absolutely precious!

sarahdodson said...

Looks like fun :o)) Misty, we are SO looking forward to seeing your family- yay!! Your children are absolutely precious!

Emmie said...

Love the pics! Where's Beth? I need to see her.

Can't wait for March! Plus it makes me closer to our move to our new house! Yay!

Love you! Love to all.

Tashia said...

These are great pictures, girl!!! But there are none of you!?! :)