I have so many phone calls to return! Thought I would take a sec. to update our recent happenings so everyone would be up to date with us :)
A new year! I am excited to see what the Lord will do in 2011. I love my life, God has been so good to me and I could not be more happy!
The kids are all well. Anna is doing well with her schooling at home. Her most recent enjoyments are her new roller blades that MeMe got for her. She also loves taking pictures and making crafts. She also enjoys sending text and e mails now days..on my phone ofcourse :)Naomi is still on her 6th month break from speech therapy and doing very well. She is my eager to learn child always asking to do more school. She loves her new scooter and dressing up. Luke ...I cannot believe I will say this but ....Luke is potty trained....:) He also enjoys riding his scooter (imagine this...because it is too cold here in SD...Luke and Naomi on their scooters and Anna on her roller blades...all in the house)! Bethany, well we just love our baby girl...we love them all! She loves babies and her blanket. We are having fun playing the repeat after me game with her...she is talking alot and we are so thankful and excited about that.
Mike is back in HVAC and is no longer the NCOIC of the Honor Guard here...we like that, as he is home alot more now.
So how much longer will y'all be in SD?? Who knows...maybe months, maybe years....we are content with what ever the Lord would have. We have went back and forth with plans and the Lord has closed every door. We were trying for Pensacola, FL...then Vivian became sick so we thought of trying for TX...after her death we went back to thinking of Pensacola....Guess what? We are now thinking of San Antonio, TX. Why San Antonio?? Good question! We can only put in for a position that Mike would qualify for....we cannot just put in to move....we can put in for a new position, they will retrain him and thus move him. Right now the only options are for MTI and MTL...we are waiting for Mike's EPR evaluation to come out (any day now) so we can see if he qualifies for MTI. We know he qualifies for MTL but with MTI we could move sooner than with MTL and there are other benefits with MTI. So in the next couple weeks when his EPR comes out, we will know which one he can put in for. It is up to the Lord what happens with that. With both MTI and MTL we would be in San Antonio, TX more than likely. There are MTL positions in Pensacola but we were told we could wait years for that to come open and when it does it will surely be gone quickly. So.....San Antonio is much closer to both our families and that is our desire if the Lord would have that for us.
After Levi died I thought we would never desire to leave SD...well I knew that with time the Lord would heal my mommy heart and He has done just that. It will be a bitter sweet day to leave here if the Lord would have that. We love our church family here, we have so so many memories here...the Lord saved Anna here and was baptised here, we have a son buried here....I just feel so much peace from the Lord about moving. This life on earth is so short and very soon I will meet my Maker and my Lord and my son. I cannot wait!
Well it is 10:30pm here and I am exhausted...must try for the bed. Good night!
2 comments:
Gooo, Luke!! Maybe he can call Joseph and give him some pointers on the potty thing. hee hee. Joseph is NOT interested, esp. not as much as we are! ;o)
Your house sounds VERY active- how fun!!
San Antonio sounds awesome to me. I would love it. Of course we ultimately want the Lord's will for your family. Love you all!
I just came across your blog... and consider it a blessing to have found it. I appreciate your faith, and your strength. Thank you for sharing a piece of you (even with a stranger)-- it reminded me how truly blessed we are to know of God's great plan for each of us, and the comfort that comes from that knowledge.
Post a Comment