Thank you, Lord for 34 years…I am looking forward to and praying for many many more but ready to leave this temporary dwelling when the Lord calls. I was blessed with a Brussels sprout salad…my new favorite! Mike also took me out to The Cheesecake Factory. I suppose we were so anxious to leave that we forgot to snap a picture. Perhaps these recent pictures of us will suffice.
I love this man….
and there is no one else I would rather be with…
We love when we get to go out on a date…
Mike also tries to date our girls from time to time
and I try to make time to date Luke….
Lots of dating going on here….
I love this man….
and there is no one else I would rather be with…
We love when we get to go out on a date…
Mike also tries to date our girls from time to time
and I try to make time to date Luke….
Lots of dating going on here….

No comments:
Post a Comment