Sunday, October 29, 2006

To fill you in.......

Well it has been so very long since I have been able to blog faithfully, I thought I would write a novel and post it on my blog:) The computer quit working about 21/2 weeks ago and Mike finally has a new one, so I am back online and back to blogging. Sorry to Grace, Sarah and Mrs. Risse for not leaving comments on your blog, but I have been checking in on your blogging when I have went to visit my mom, things would just be so crazy I would not have time to comment. All of your children a growing, and are so beautiful. Sarah, Grace and Mrs. Risse, you all sure know how to glow! Thanks so much for your faithfulness to post, and the great pictures, I do appreciate them. Hopefully I will post more pictures soon, I have to do that at aunt Brenda's house, so keep checking!

Lets go back a few weeks....My friend Mandy has married her sweetheart Nolan, they had a beautiful wedding in which I was honored to be in! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Hyde:)

Speaking of congratulations, on wednesday october 25 at about 6:03pm or so I believe(Rebecca you will have to correct me if I am wrong) little baby boy Bryce William entered into this world. Weighing a whopping 6lb and 10 ounces and 19 1/2 inches(am i right rebecca??) Momma and baby are great and looking beautiful, Rebecca did a super job!! We are thankful for this new life the Lord has given!!

While I am speaking on friends, we had my dear friend Tabitha and Andy up to eat and play games friday night, we really had a good time. Oh and before I forget I beat Mike in Balderdash, I will try to remain humble. I am getting a small bit of compitition running through me nowdays:)

Katie and I took Anna to see Disney on Ice Princess Wishes at the Philips Arena on saturday. We had a great time. Katie is always so kind to help me with the girls, thanks Katie for all you do, I love you!

The Lord has moved our church meetings to a new location. We are now meeting in a hotel confrence room in the middle of a large hispanic community, our second servies are in spanish.

Well that is more like chaper one of my novel, I will write more later. Keep looking for pictures, I cannot wait to visit Texas soon Lord willing!

Our Latest.........Mike had a pretty good week at work, some people are going through for him so that makes him happy and it makes me happy for him! Anna is busy playing little momma, she loves Naomi. Naomi is rolling over, laughing and has moved to a 4 hour feeding schedule. I am just so thankful for my little yet growing family the Lord has given me!

5 comments:

Emmie, aka Vivian said...

Getting a little competitive, are you? I'll have to keep you away from Settlers of Cataan, as I WILL not be beaten! Way to go, Misty! Nice blog entry. I sure appreciate this neat way to keep in touch. I love you! Keep blogging, and thanks for your sweet attitude about Mike talking to us on the phone for so long. He can talk! (And listen....) Love you!

Grace said...

man, it's impossible to beat vivi at commenting. she's a machine. misty, we're so looking forward to you guys coming to visit us. and i'm kinda sad that you never got to use us for a babysitter and now that you needed to, we weren't there. i would have loved to watch your kiddos in the midst of everything. i'm super excited that you're back in the blogging world. tell anna that sarah is really excited about her visit. we're so jealous of the princess on ice outing. that's awesome that katie went with you. and by the way, i think dean and i had a small part in bringing out the competitive nature in you. i loved seeing it. have a wonderful day and can't wait to see you.

Mike and Misty said...

Mrs. Risse you do not have to worry about me beating you on settlers, atleast for the time being:) i like that game, but it really takes alot of thought, something that is hard to come by after a long day with the girls! speaking of the girls, did you know Anna talks 24/7, literally!

Mike and Misty said...

Grace
i agree, you momma is so sweet and faithful about leaving comments:)Princess on ice was really fun, we missed sarah at that outing especially, she would have loved it! cannot wait to see you guys!! love you

sarahdodson said...

Misty, I am stoked about this new competetive nature coming out. Good for you beating Mike!! :) I'm not surprised though...

and that's so sweet how you missed me especially @ the Princess on Ice outing. JJ, I know you were talking about SLedbetter- rats. I would love to have gone.

And Grace said it perfectly speaking of vivi "she's a machine." indeed she is- ha!