Saturday, October 28, 2006

me and my girls!



Here are me and my girls! Mike took these pictures last sunday after church.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the after church pictures. You need a picture of all of you together.
Rebecca

Emmie, aka Vivian said...

Hey, anonymous: Happy Baby! I'm so glad for you and Mike! (That oughta confuse people!)

Misty, thanks for posting. I love the pics, and I love the subjects of those pics. I love you so much, precious sister and daughter-in-love! Less than 3 weeks--whoopee!!!

Mike and Misty said...

i agree rebecca, we do need a family picture. i have that neat little timer on my camera, but after 2 years i have yet to use it. i will have to take some pictures of you and Bryce one of these days. Give that baby a kiss for me, cannot wait to hold him again! love you

sarahdodson said...

Misty, what a loving mother accurately portrayed in those photos (good job, Mike!) Beautiful!!!