happy birthday to you happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear Katie happy birthday to you!!
My little sister Katie is 17 today, happy birthday, I love you!!!
Mike and I are pretty happy right about now, both of the girls spent last night in their own room!!
5 comments:
Misty your family and life is such a blessing to others. Thank you for sharing your blog space with me. It is so nice to also see the girls. They are a blessing, I am sure. I love being a mommy! What a great honor, GOD has given to us women!
hey misty!
i love you! thanks for comming with me and momma to red lobster! i loved it! yummy! hope you and mike and everyone have fun in americus. i miss you
love, Katie
Happy (late) Birthday, Katie. 17 is such a cool age, if I remember correctly; it's been awhile:)
Hey Misty, Mike, Anna and Naomi
I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and We love you all.
Misty,
I just wanted you to know that you and your family are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. I feel as if we are family. I have enjoyed spending time with you the last few days. It meant so much to me to be there for you, Mike, Anna, and Naomias we all rejoiced and grieved. The girls are precious to me and I love them dearly. Hopefully one day, we will be able to share in the joy of both having children. I want our kids to grow up to be as close as we have! I love you bunches!
Love always,
Tabitha
Post a Comment