




Here we are, the Risse family. These were taken last Sunday after church. Yes is does seem that most of our family pictures are taken on Sundays, maybe because we spend most of the other days in our pajamas unless we have to get out. From the top....Anna looking so delicate for the camera, she loves to have her picture taken, can you tell?? The next three are of me and the girls. I know the pictures explain themselves so I do not know why I have to describe them:) The last is of my wonderful husband and myself. Mike held the camera out to take this one. We tried to let Anna take a few, they would have been perfect if only she would have included our heads:) She was so happy to try! Lets talk about my husband for a bit!!!! He is such a blessing to me, I love him so much. He is so kind to me, there is no one that could love me as much as he does! I am so happy being his wife!!!
1 comment:
At least one of these pic is professional-looking! Way to go, Misty! Thanks for including my quilt in the picture--I need to make another soon, I'm thinking. Good pics!
Post a Comment