



Here we are at Sesame Street Live, my mom and I took Anna and Sarah. My mom and Anna sharing a coke, the girls in their matching sesame street shirts, the girls outside at our home while we were waiting on my mom, the girls sharing cotton candy, a snap of the show. A good time was had by all!!!
2 comments:
Way to go with the pictures! Now if you do this every night, I might be satisfied.... The second pic of Sarah IS a pic of her mother! Wow! I never saw her look so much like Grace! You treat them so well--thank you for making their trip to TX so much easier. They sure are gonna miss you, and I can't wait for November! I love you, dear girl!
Misty,
I guess me and you are going to be doing this stuff together soon! That is if you keep winning tickets! The girls are soo cute. I cannot believe how much the look alike!
Rebecca
Post a Comment