Congrats to Anna for keeping her bow in her hair! You always dress the girls so beautifully. Thanks! They are beautiful. Can't wait for October! All we'll need is Jason.... I miss you! Love to all! Yours and His, Vivi
Misty, I'm amazed at how much your girls have grown and just how beautiful they are. I LOVE seeing the pictures you post. Keep up the good work. I need to post a current one of Mikayla. After all, it has been about 2 days or so. ha! love you!
2 comments:
Congrats to Anna for keeping her bow in her hair! You always dress the girls so beautifully. Thanks! They are beautiful. Can't wait for October! All we'll need is Jason.... I miss you! Love to all!
Yours and His,
Vivi
Misty, I'm amazed at how much your girls have grown and just how beautiful they are. I LOVE seeing the pictures you post. Keep up the good work. I need to post a current one of Mikayla. After all, it has been about 2 days or so. ha!
love you!
Post a Comment