Congratulations Ledbetters
Congratulations Dean and family on getting the store that I know ya'll really wanted! I am super sad, but I am super happy for your family. Must be nice for you all that live in Texas right now, knowing that Dean, Grace and the kids will only be a few hours away pretty soon!! We are so thankful that we were able to live to close to you guys the past year and a half, it has been alot of fun, and not long enough!!!! I am very very happy for you guys!!! I love you!!
5 comments:
How gracious of you, Misty! I know you will miss them. You are SO right about the joy flowing in Texas! WE ARE EXCITED! And a big congrats to Dean, chosen among many! May he know a greater joy when he comes to Christ and learns he was chosen, but not for good in himself, but because of the merits of Another. I love you, girl! Kiss the girls for me, and give Mike a hug.
Yours and His,
Emmie
PS My description is also at the bottom of my blog; Sarah's was there for a while, then popped up to the top again. Confusing.
PPS What do you think about y'all moving to Texas? FAMILY REUNION!
hey there misty. thanks for the shout out. we are super excited, but at the same time, very sad to leave you and mike and the friedmans. i'm really looking forward to this weekend. dean is off saturday so that will be fun. hope to see a lot of you guys before we move.
love you
I would love to visit texas alot, but I love living near my momma, sister, granny...so many, I know ya'll unterstand that:) The Lord will have us where we need to be, and I am thankful that it has been in Georgia thus far:) But I love you guys so so so much!!
Misty, I'm very happy for us and very sad for y'all. You do have such a sweet attitude. I DEFINITELY understand you wanting to live in GA. Something about living close to family is quite nice, I agree:)
love you!
yes sarah, it is just so sad that everyone's families and in law families cannot all live close.
Post a Comment