Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day





Happy Mother's Day especially to my momma and my mother in law! My husband sure was sweet this year in helping our kids honor me for Mother's Day. This morning Mike got each of the kids up and one at a time they hand delivered me a long stem rose with a big hug and kiss, it was so so sweet. Throughout the day I have also been finding Starbucks Frappuccinos', my favorite! Anna also so kindly wrapped her dolls and other various toys up in a blanket and gave them to me, she was so happy to do this:) Here are some pictures.

7 comments:

Grace said...

okay, i'm not sure if i'm reading into things, but did i see FOUR roses? is that your way of telling everyone you're expecting again????? congrats!!!! if not, well, someday soon hopefully:) mike is always a neat guy about special occasions. if you can get him to remember, you've scored big time. happy mothers day. love you guys.

Mike and Misty said...

:)
No Grace to my knowledge I am a happy mother of 3.

sarahdodson said...

So sweet, Misty!!! Happy Mother's Day to you:) That Mike. What a great guy. I really miss him and the rest of his family. ;) Hope the remainder of your day is a blessed one! Love you!

Brenda said...

Happy Mother's Day, Misty. I called you last night Mike said you were in the bed not feeling very well. I hope you are feeling better today. What I nice Mothers Day you had. I had a sweet little card from little Dakota and she gave me a picture of me and her on the Beach (from February) Thank you Aunt Da for this it really meant alot to me.

Tabitha said...

It really sounds like you had a great Mother's Day! I really enjoyed my 1st one. I can't wait to see you...only a few weeks!

brother said...

hey misty, you know i just got this computer and I'm starting to figure it out now. I love your blog. LOVE YA'LL

Emmie, aka Vivian said...

Beautiful pics! Love my Misty! Glad you had a great mum's day. Did you like the card? I sure loved mine! Thanks, and much love to all!