I know, it has been a week since I posted:) Well you see that Mother's Day picture from last week, that was the last well sight of me for a week! We had a horrible stomach bug hit our house but thankfully we are all better now! So lets see....The kids and I went to the park today. We found this really nice park in our subdivision that we never knew of, I forgot my camera. This morning we meet the Speech Language Pathologist that will be working with Naomi for a hour once a week , she was very nice. We start the 12th of June after our return from GA. This week I am cleaning out closets, you know exchanging winter for summer clothes:) For those of you who do not know there may be a position coming open in Panama City that Mike will put in for. We know very few details at this point but I am sure you will hear more. Needless to say I would LOVE to be in Panama City. I would already miss our church family here, they are so kind to us. We will see what the Lord has for us. I will leave you with this cute picture of Naomi eating chocolate:)
2 comments:
Oh My!! I thought she was eating chocolate cake frosting, I blew the picture up bigger to get a better look and that really is just m&m's. I am glad to hear you are feeling better all of you. Praying for PC Beach!!!
Love Ya
Aunt Brenda
aw misty.
she is such a sweet mess. i miss her and all the risses. i love you and cant wait to see you in 5 days.
ready for some oreos girls?
i sure am.
i love you.♥
Post a Comment