Going to school barefooted! Next thing you know, she'll be walking to school barefooted, in the snow, uphill both ways (a good story for her children!).
Love you and MISS you! Tell Mike to kiss the baby for me, and love to all of you!
Anna looks excited and ready for her 1st day of school! I can't believe that she is so grown up. It seems like I was just waiting outside your hospital room for her to be born in Warner Robbins! My how the time flies! I will have to tell Andy's mom that she wore one of the dresses that she got her on her first day of preschool! She will be tickled! I hope that it went well and I can't wait to hear about it!
awww. how sweet is that! we miss you guys. tell anna she's going to have to teach her younger siblings everything she learns. she looks so cute and eager to learn. love you guys.
4 comments:
Going to school barefooted! Next thing you know, she'll be walking to school barefooted, in the snow, uphill both ways (a good story for her children!).
Love you and MISS you! Tell Mike to kiss the baby for me, and love to all of you!
Anna looks excited and ready for her 1st day of school! I can't believe that she is so grown up. It seems like I was just waiting outside your hospital room for her to be born in Warner Robbins! My how the time flies! I will have to tell Andy's mom that she wore one of the dresses that she got her on her first day of preschool! She will be tickled! I hope that it went well and I can't wait to hear about it!
Love,
Tabitha
awww. how sweet is that! we miss you guys. tell anna she's going to have to teach her younger siblings everything she learns. she looks so cute and eager to learn. love you guys.
Anna you look so... big. I sure do miss all of you. Hey call me and let me know what you are learning.
love you always
me-me
Post a Comment