YES it is me this time:) You know we want a big family and the Lord is blessing. We just found out and my due date looks to be around May 3. So comment and let us know what your guess is on boy or girl???? We all guess girl around here:)
luke already seems like he's going to be the only boy out of a ton of girls. so i'm guessing girl! i'm so excited for the news and i'm so happy for you guys. we miss y'all like crazy and hope to hear plenty of updates throughout the pregnancy. love y'all!!!
I am so excited for you! I am so glad that you called and told me instead of seeing it on here! I am not going to say what I think it is yet. You know me...I like to wait til the baby comes and be surprised. Do you think you will find out what it is? I will keep all of you in my prayers in regards to Mike's deployment. Hopefully that will not happen!
Congratulations. Did you plan this? Were you trying to have another baby? I am so happy for you and Mike and so sad for all of us. I do so much wish you were closer. I just know God has wonderful plan for your family as he has taken you so far away from yours. I think you will have another healthy boy. I better start saving now for Dakota and I a ticket to SD.
5 comments:
luke already seems like he's going to be the only boy out of a ton of girls. so i'm guessing girl! i'm so excited for the news and i'm so happy for you guys. we miss y'all like crazy and hope to hear plenty of updates throughout the pregnancy. love y'all!!!
Dear soon to be mother of four:
I am so excited for you! I am so glad that you called and told me instead of seeing it on here! I am not going to say what I think it is yet. You know me...I like to wait til the baby comes and be surprised. Do you think you will find out what it is? I will keep all of you in my prayers in regards to Mike's deployment. Hopefully that will not happen!
I love you!
Love,
Tabitha (mother of one)
It's finally letting me comment.
YAY for the new Risse Baby!!! :)
My vote is BOY.
Joseph Michael is nice. Just an idea;)
Love you and am SUPER happy for the Risses!
Hey Sarah, for a boy we like Benjamin and we like Beth for a girl...
Congratulations. Did you plan this? Were you trying to have another baby? I am so happy for you and Mike and so sad for all of us. I do so much wish you were closer. I just know God has wonderful plan for your family as he has taken you so far away from yours. I think you will have another healthy boy. I better start saving now for Dakota and I a ticket to SD.
Love Ya
Kiss Kiss
Aunt Brenda & Dakota
Post a Comment