You have to love this hat, Luke sure did not like it:) What do I do with this?? Um not too bad! This is great!! Have you ever seen anything like this???
Welcome home, dear ones. May I please get a copy of that pic of just the Risses at the wedding? It's beautiful, and you look stunning. The girls are adorable.
Happy Birthday Baby Luke, I am glad that we got to celebrate your #1 b day. I miss you and cannot wait until I see you again. Now everyone has gone home it is just me and pe-paw, were not sure what to do with ourselves. I miss you all. love you me-me pe-paw
Thanks for inviting us to the party! We had a blast! The messy cake all over was the best part! I bet Lila will look the same way at her 1st birthday party!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, LUKE! Yay for being ONE year old. You are sure a cutie. Please tell your dear family hello from the Dodsons. We love you!
Happy Birthday, Luke! What a precious boy!
Welcome home, dear ones. May I please get a copy of that pic of just the Risses at the wedding? It's beautiful, and you look stunning. The girls are adorable.
I love you so much, sweet dotter!
Happy Birthday Luke. I am so Happy that Dakota & I were able to share your first birthday with you. We Love You
Aunt Brenda and your cousin Dakota
Happy Birthday Baby Luke, I am glad that we got to celebrate your #1 b day. I miss you and cannot wait until I see you again. Now everyone has gone home it is just me and pe-paw, were not sure what to do with ourselves.
I miss you all.
love you
me-me pe-paw
Thanks for inviting us to the party! We had a blast! The messy cake all over was the best part! I bet Lila will look the same way at her 1st birthday party!
Love,
Tabitha
Post a Comment