Mrs. Batchelor (Rebecca's mom) made me this scrapbook for Luke. She did everything, all I had to do was add the pictures. I have had it packed away and decided I needed to get working on it before little Beth comes and I really do not have time. I am finished with putting the pictures in, but I do want to add a few pages of my own (like u/s, showers, pregnant pics of me). She is so creative and this was such a help!! Thank you Mrs. Batchelor!
It is snowing here and the roads are bad so we did not have church today.
Katie is coming to SD the 4th-18th of Feb!!!!!!!!!!!! We are just a little bit EXCITED about that. I look forward to spending time with her before our babies are born. We plan on making a trip to Ga sometime this summer. Lord willing by that time I will have Beth, Katie will have her son, Rebecca will have Brady and Mandy will have little Nolan!! Lots of new babies:)
An exciting thing is happening in our house, Anna is reading! Well you know those 3-4 letter words but we are excited and so proud of her!
I am almost 26 weeks!
6 comments:
SUPER CUTE, Misty!!!! You did a terrific job with the pics. What a sweet and thoughtful gift from her:)
Yay for a visit from your sister!! I know you will have tons of fun together. Super happy for you:)
Love your dear family. I'm thankful you're almost 26 weeks; how good God is!
I will show this to my mom! I know she would be excited! I am still looking for a baby book for Brady??? Any suggestions?? Bryce's is soooo packed that it won't close!
Rebecca
ps. That's terrific that Anna's reading; how exciting!
I am so proud of Anna! That is such a huge step that is hard to grasp! No she is on her way!
Luke's scrapbook looks so good!
Talk to you soon!
Love,
Tabitha
that is such a wonderful talent i wish i had!
not all of the pictures will come up on my computer but the ones i did see were amazing.
i cant wait to come see all of yall!
one more week!
Awesome job, Misty! We'll work on one for Beth while I'm there--not to mention the hundreds of pics I'll take! Whoo hoo! Can't wait to see you. Enjoy that sis of yours. My time will come.... Love to all!
Post a Comment