Momma with the cross stitch I made her and the stepping stone the kids made.
We had a really good time with MeMe and are sad that she is gone. We will have to get you back once more before our trip to Ga after the baby is born. We LOVE you!!!!!!!!!
That was just too short, wasn't it, Mimi? They love their grandmother. I'm so happy you had time together--special! Can't wait for my turn! Love to all!
i cant wait to visit soon. Anna and Naomis hair is getting sooo LONG! too bad i cut mine. me and Anna have had that competition going on for a while. :)
3 comments:
Aw!! How special. It looks like Anna, Naomi and Luke love her like crazy. so sweet! :) you can just see their happiness.
That was just too short, wasn't it, Mimi? They love their grandmother. I'm so happy you had time together--special! Can't wait for my turn! Love to all!
i cant wait to visit soon.
Anna and Naomis hair is getting sooo LONG! too bad i cut mine. me and Anna have had that competition going on for a while. :)
Post a Comment