Friday, July 03, 2009

Here Katie, since I am bad about keeping surprises!




4 comments:

Conners momma said...

Misty! this is the most precious shadow box ever! i am sooo happy! its perfect! couldnt be better! you did a perfect job! i love the blue elephant! you made it just like i had pictured! but better! i can not thank you so much for being a wonderful sister and the best aunt conner could ever have! :) i cant wait til u get here so we can go to see him at the cemetary together. i love you so much! thank you!

sarahdodson said...

What a most thoughtful, lovely, beautiful gift. wow! Great job, Misty!

Brenda said...

I think that spoiling surprises runs in our family. THere are a couple of others that canno tkeep secrets. Great job Misty. I know Katie will cherish this forever. Love Ya!!! On the count down. 7 days YEA!!!!

Anonymous said...

THat is precious!

Love,
TAbitha