Thank you Lord, we arrived in GA late last night. We will be at my MawMaw's tomorrow but after that call me so we can plan to get together. We are going to the Zoo next thursday and to Callaway Gardens sometime this week, let me know if you are interested.
2 comments:
I'm interested! Does that count, or do you have to live in GA?? ;o) So happy and thankful you all made it there safely- what a long drive!!
Hope y'all have a most enjoyable time with family and friends. Love you all!
We are so happy that you are here. It was so good to see you last night and to meet little Beth. She is just a precious as the rest of you the family. The bad thing is I am sad already knowing as soon as I blink my eyes it will be time for you go to back to SD. Love YA
Post a Comment