We were happy to have Emmie come stay with us for a week. She is such a blessing to us and we miss her! Lord willing we will be going to TX in March when the Ledbetter kids are out for spring break. The Lord continues to be so good to our family, I am in awe of His love towards us. Here are some pictures from Emmie's visit. Thanks Grandpa Risse for sending Emmie to us. I know she was missed by you, but she was enjoyed by us.
5 comments:
Oh.. I love the aprons and bonnet... I know you will miss her very much..i am just glad she came to visit..the kids look so cute and the picture of mike,kids and mon are precious, need to get that one blown up..love you all
me-me
Looks like fun!
Just wanted to say thanks for being such a wonderful friend. I am having a hard time today and I appreciate you being there for me last year when I called to tell you of Debby's leukemia. Thanks for helping me get through this challenging year!
I love you,
Tabitha
Love the pics.. Beth is beautiful; they all are.
I love your bonnet and aapron! I wish my mommie could make me one. Love you all. Dakota
Grandpa sure has been sharing Emmie with us a LOT lately. Poor guy! She's ready at any moment to come rescue kiddos while we trek off to the hospital. Gotta love her!
Glad y'all had such a nice time with her. I know she thoroughly enjoyed her stay with the sweet Risse family!
Post a Comment