Saturday, November 21, 2009

Luke in his big boy bed, finally!







5 comments:

meme said...

he looks so big..how did he do in his bed..love you

Christy said...

So cute!! :)

Emmie, aka Vivian said...

Such a big boy! I love him so much!

Brenda said...

Oh Boy Luke, You are such a big boy now. We love you and miss you. We cant wait to see you!!! Enjoy your bed. Love your Aunt Brenda & Dakota

sarahdodson said...

Misty, I was just thinking what a perfect mix of you and Mike Luke is, and then Mikayla asked me, "is that Uncle Mike when he was a baby?" So, I think she votes he looks more like Mike.

What a cutie!! Joseph will be started in his big boy bed soon after my in-laws leave (they are coming on Monday for about a week to help out with the new baby!). We'll see how that goes! ;o) Is he staying in his bed pretty well?