Anna I love the dress and you look so pretty.I am very proud of you.. You are such a sweet and loving child.just like your meme..ha ha cannot wait to see all of you. tell rest of the kids i love them and give them a kiss from me and p paw.. love you
You look so pretty!!! I wish we could have been there to see and hear you play. I know you did great!! You are just growing up and turning into such a pretty little lady. We love you and can't wait to see you. Aunt Brenda & Dakota XXOOXX
3 comments:
Oh, what a dear girl you have!! I LOVE the first pic of her at the piano- it's Beautiful!! did you take it?? Love those Risses!
Anna I love the dress and you look so pretty.I am very proud of you.. You are such a sweet and loving child.just like your meme..ha ha
cannot wait to see all of you. tell rest of the kids i love them and give them a kiss from me and p paw..
love you
You look so pretty!!! I wish we could have been there to see and hear you play. I know you did great!! You are just growing up and turning into such a pretty little lady. We love you and can't wait to see you. Aunt Brenda & Dakota XXOOXX
Post a Comment