Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Happy First Birthday Baby Beth!!!

Less than a hour old :)
Mike's mom took this pic, I love it.

Getting ready to go home in the same dress that everyone else went home in :)


Our baby #4



She is a doll and I love her!

Happy first birthday baby Beth! We praise the Lord for a full year of life! I plan on spending today holding, cuddling and loving on my baby!! In fact I am planning nothing else but that :) She loves me for some reason and I LOVE her!! Tomorrow evening we are having some friends over for a party...I will post pics soon.



2 comments:

meme said...

wish i could be there.. but it want be long until i get to see all of you.. give her a big kiss from us we love you
meme
p paw

sarahdodson said...

Happy FIRST bithday to your youngest beautiful daughter!! I'm SO SAD I have never met her. :( Hope you enjoy her today (and every day) and give her lots of good love! Her Aunt Sarah loves her. (sniffle, sniffle)