Sunday, August 24, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday, My Dear Son!






Children are a gift and these years are so precious. Today we celebrate the Lord's giving seven years of life to our precious, Luke. I think when you have your children close in age, like we did, and they are all in diapers, and everyone needs you at one time (which means day what of no shower still !?!?)....It is hard to see how precious those years are, you are solely trying to survive each moment. As our children are older now, it is much easier to see just how precious these years are. I am thankful for the Lord's giving us five precious children. I prayed that the Lord might bless me with a son and I am so thankful for Him. Happy Birthday, Luke! My prayer for you is simple..

"Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ." ~ Philippians 3:8

No comments: