misty. what on earth is that? a mango seed or something? but what a cute post. joseph is going to love it when he sees it. so will his mama. love you guys.
I like this post! :) I can't imagine our little one eating FOOD. Yikes- how crazy! And, it's funny to me how Grace didn't know that was a teething cookie! I'm sure Misty would give her child a mango seed, Grace:)
3 comments:
misty. what on earth is that? a mango seed or something? but what a cute post. joseph is going to love it when he sees it. so will his mama. love you guys.
hey Grace:) It is a teething cookie:)
I like this post! :) I can't imagine our little one eating FOOD. Yikes- how crazy! And, it's funny to me how Grace didn't know that was a teething cookie! I'm sure Misty would give her child a mango seed, Grace:)
Love you, Grace and Misty! :)
Post a Comment