Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What are we up to here in SD?

Why do I post a picture of my frig? I dont know:) I do like my frig. it has pics and memories of those we love. Mike went into work at 3am this morning and will not get off until tomorrow morning, he is working all through the night. We are busy as usual and trying to savor moments with the kids, seems like they are already growing so quickly, they are so precious to me. We have MANY appts. this week like 7 I think:) Next tuesday the speech therapist and another lady will be coming for another evaluation on Naomi to make sure she really qualifies for speech therapy. We are planning an upcoming trip to Ga the end of the month. This will be a very busy and exciting trip as my sister will be graduating and we will also be giving my sister in law to be a wedding shower. When we return Mike's parents may be coming for a visit and Mike and his dad may go to Minnesotta. We are really excited about this as well. The end of June my mom and Philip will be coming out for vacation. During their time up will plan on doing some traveling and sight seeing around and maybe even drive over to YellowStone for the weekend. Then in Aug. We will leave for Ga yet again for my brother and Hannah's wedding!! We would like to make it to TX for Thanksgiving and we will see from then on out what is next! We are always on the go, but on the go for such good things! And all of this ofcourse is if God wills. Hope you enjoy that little pic of my frig:) Mrs. Risse wants me to post more pics of the house but I hope the frig pic will work for now:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pic is JUST A BEGINNING. Keep going--good job! I miss you, sweet sis. Love to the family. Can't wait to get up there!

sarahdodson said...

Mrs. Risse ALWAYS wants more pics, Misty. Just get used to it;)

Phew! Y'all have lots of fun things planned. I'm only slightly jealous:( Sometimes I wish we had lots of vacation time and lots of money, but sadly, we have neither. And that's fine, of course. I'm so happy for your brother getting wed!! and for your sis's graduation. Neat!

Love those Risses!

sarahdodson said...

ps. I like what you did with the D. Might steal that idea!

Mike and Misty said...

Hey Sarah, those are Abeka bible memory cards that I ordered from Abeka. They were pretty reasonable in price, we ordered the big and small ones. We will keep D on the frig until Anna leanrns the verse then we will move to E. Anna keeps all the small ones on her bathroom mirror as we go, so she has ABCD. Love you
Misty

Anonymous said...

i see the sister bookmark and magnet i gave you when yall moved!
i look at the picture thing you gave me for my birthday everyday!
i love it!
soon, my graduation picture may be on there as well.
and one day, maybe a picture of me working on the presidents teeth!