First things first, Naomi said chicken today, her second word. Her first word was daddy and she almost has momma down!! Mike is in Boulder with Dan tonight and Lord willing will be back home tomorrow after a 2 week school in Wichita Falls. We will be so happy and thankful to have him home. We have yet to hear back about FL, so that may not be what the Lord has for us. I am at peace with that. I have been working all week on some home school material that we ordered and that came in the mail this week. We will start homeschooling Anna this year. We are planning a trip to GA in a couple weeks for Chad's wedding, we are so happy about that. Well Mrs. Risse asked me to take some pictures of the house several months back and to put them on the blog, so here are some. I will expect to see some of your new place next:)
To: Mandy, Rebecca and Tabitha my 3 best friends
I love and miss ya ll so much!!
I have known Mandy and Rebecca since middle school and Tabitha since K5!
They are the best of best friends anyone could have.
I think about and pray for you everyday even though we may not get to talk much, know that.
2 comments:
Misty~
You are such a wonderful friend and it is nice to know that every time we talk or see each other it is like we never left each other. I am so blessed to have you as a life-long friend and I consider your family (the whole extended bunch) as part of my own! It is so nice to be able to talk with you about questions I have about Lila and know that you are experiencing (have experienced) the same things. I am so glad that we were able to be pregnant together with Luke and Lila. I miss you terribly and can't wait to see you!!
Love always,
Tabitha
Girls this is sad, it makes me cry. Remember when you all were little and we use to go to scouts, you and mandy use to sat in the field,because I would not let Misty cross the street.Rebecca doing color guard, you feel like my own kids. I am glad that all of you have stayed together.Just shows it makes a difference what kind of friends you have.I love you.
mamma
Post a Comment