No not Luke, not yet:) Little Bryce (Rebecca's son) is going to be a big brother soon! Yes Rebecca is pregnant. Congratulations Rebecca, Mike and Bryce I am so happy for your family! Pray for Rebecca as she is pretty sick. It is hard enough to be sick but then to have a little one running around to take care of whose needs have to be taken card of by mommy is pretty hard, I know:)
1 comment:
That was not funny Misty. I am happy for Rebeca but if I had not known that was not Luke I would have really freaked out for a minute.
Congratulations Rebecca!!! Thank God it is you and not Misty. Not that I dont want Misty to have another baby I just want her to be closer to home before that happens. I feel I am already missing to much of the kids lives now they are growing up so (to) fast. Love You
Post a Comment