Thursday, June 04, 2009

2 months


Tomorrow will be 2 months since my sister lost Conner.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make this? It looks so good!

Love,
Tabitha

sarahdodson said...

It doesn't seem like it's been two months, does it? I can't imagine the kind of pain she felt/feels from losing a baby so far into the pregnancy:(

ps. what's that a picture of? a stone?

Mike and Misty said...

hey,

yes it is a stepping stone. Katie made this to put at the cemetary until the marker they ordered comes in, she did a good job.

Vivian said...

That's special. It's amazing what an impact such a short, sweet life can have on someone. We will keep praying for these dear parents. They will always love their Conner Ian. I was thrilled to see they chose Ian for his middle name!

Conner Iams moma, said...

We miss our precious baby boy. I wish we could have showed him what great parents we could have been. But I know he's with the best parent of all. I miss him and will always love him very much, more than anything. But if we ever have another precious son, his middle name will be ian as well.