Monday, June 08, 2009

8 Years Ago....


I married the most WONDERFUL man in the world! I could not have asked the Lord for more in a husband than what Mike is. He is so good to me. I honestly do not believe there is any wife more blessed then myself. Thank you Lord for Mike and our marriage and thank you Mike for being so wonderful to me!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary. I think he is pretty lucky as well. Counting the days.
Love Ya's Aunt Brenda
kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss
Is that enough kisses for everyone?

sarahdodson said...

Happy Anniversary, you two lovebirds!! I love you both dearly and am thankful that in the Lord's perfect timing, He brought y'all together.

mamma said...

Happy Anniversary...I think you to are very lucky to have each other..Can not wait to see everyone... I have your Anniversary card here at the house.. did not do very well at mailing it.. You will get you gift when you arrive..maybe a night out would be nice...love you mamma

katie said...

8 years! Wow! Just the other day I was unplugging the phone at midnight thinking I was gonna loose my sister to some texas man online! I am extremly happy the lord put him in your life and that yall have 4 wonderful kids together. I love yall!