I have been having some major headaches ever since we moved here and thankfully today at my 6 week check up, we found out the cause.......low estrogen levels. I have been to so many dr's and Mike and I were just about to pay out of pocket for me to try the chiropractor(tricare covers nothing!!). Anyways the can be very severe at times and I have them most everyday. My dr said she could give me some estrogen and they would go away but the estrogen would dry my milk up. I am not ready to do that so she gave me some ideas on some more pain medications to try. Hopefully one of those will work, if not I may have to look into weaning Beth and taking estrogen but I want to try these other meds first as I LOVE feeding her and she is doing so well!! I am SO SO SO thankful to have a diagnosis for my headaches. I have spent many tears over them and was starting to think I was just going crazy!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Just a random post...
I have been having some major headaches ever since we moved here and thankfully today at my 6 week check up, we found out the cause.......low estrogen levels. I have been to so many dr's and Mike and I were just about to pay out of pocket for me to try the chiropractor(tricare covers nothing!!). Anyways the can be very severe at times and I have them most everyday. My dr said she could give me some estrogen and they would go away but the estrogen would dry my milk up. I am not ready to do that so she gave me some ideas on some more pain medications to try. Hopefully one of those will work, if not I may have to look into weaning Beth and taking estrogen but I want to try these other meds first as I LOVE feeding her and she is doing so well!! I am SO SO SO thankful to have a diagnosis for my headaches. I have spent many tears over them and was starting to think I was just going crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, Misty! I'm so sorry about your headaches:( I've had a few in my days and they are NO FUN! I'll be praying for you.
Sweet pics of your girls. I love them so much. I think we need to shrink the United States; that way, wherever y'all move to, we can come see you in a day or less. Sounds good, eh? :)
So glad for your diagnosis, and it not be insanity! Our sweet baby looks so peaceful--I'm glad she's a mellow baby. You needed one! And yay for Bemmie! That Amanda is a jewel. Love to all!
Misty,
I am so glad that they are going to be able to help you feel better! I am so proud of Naomi! God answers so many prayers! I can't wait to get to hold Beth. She is so peaceful. I am not sure what happened last night when you called...Andy was getting me the phone (cordless) and it died, then I tried to call you back and it just rang and rang until your voicemail picked up. We are home today and please call me when you have a chance.
Love,
Tabitha
Beth is growing up so fast already! I miss all of yall! Naomi is so precious! I can't wait to see her progress she's made! I hope your headaches get better without taking the other medication! I love you W!!
Post a Comment