It would be impossible to share the hundreds of pictures we took during our months long trip to GA (I mean we have to squeeze a year or two worth of pictures into a month!) Here is a quick break down of our trip.
The day after arriving, our first stop was to my brothers house. I could not wait to get my arms around his newest addition as well as their 3 other blessings. I obviously look happy to have my arms around my brother as well!
Typical scene at MeMe's house for the next month. I know they loved every minute of the fun and mess, but they honestly deserve a vacation after this. Apparently my mom thought so too...she just bought their tickets to see us next summer! Happy Vacation, Momma and Philip!
I never knew children outside of my children could eat my heart out, until my brother made me an aunt. Here are 2 of their 4, I love those babies. I love them all!
Sunday morning before church. We did good that morning because after getting about 13 kids ready for church, we still had time for pictures!
oh, my Beth, they love the swing!
They love the trampoline. MeMe's house is about any child's dream!
Typical meals around the table with this crew!
My sister's little girl and Naomi. Isn't she beautiful? She is truly a gift from God!
Celebrating Anna's birthday!
An arial view for you, thanks to Anna.
Happy Birthday to my sweet first born!
Visiting with my grandmother.
At at tree lighting near my mom's house.
One of the most special gifts I have ever received. My mom made this quilt for me, it now lays on my bed.
Thanksgiving Day!
Luke loves baby Tanner!
Here we are, minus a few.
I loved being home....can you tell that yet?
Right before we took this picture, Luke whispered into my ear that all he wants for Christmas is a baby just like this one. Wouldn't that be wonderful.
A MeMe's love
Tree hunting in the cold weather.
My sweet sister in law.
Loading the tree
At my dad's house, Luke sits in a deer stand for the first time.
oh, my little nature loving, Bethany.
Me with my dear daddy. I sure love him!
We made Christmas ornaments with the cousins.
They were suppose to be teddy bears but I call them wolf pups.
I waited my turn and finally get to hold the baby. He is so sweet and such a good baby.
The night of the cousin's Christmas party. We are missing a couple in this picture.
We ended the trip celebrating my birthday with blueberry cobbler.































No comments:
Post a Comment