
Stuffed Shells is what we are having for lunch today Katie, would you like to come up? I wish so bad I could have you over to eat, I miss that. Dedicated to you sister! For those of you who do not know, this is one of Katie's favorites. Oh I just got our airline tickets to come home Feb. 12-26:)
3 comments:
I am so excited that you got your tickets! I can hardly wait to give you a hug and kiss all the kids! I also can't wait for you to see Lila. She is growing up every day! Just think... you will be here in one month!
aw! yummy!
you can fix this for me when you come down here. those are soooo goooddd!!
and ur shrimp jumbilia.
if thats how you spell it...
i love you!!!!!
That looks SO good! I like Italian food lots:) I wish your sis could've been there to share it with you. I'm happy you get to see her soon! Tell the family hello from me, please.
Post a Comment