We had a really great visit with my momma, she left this morning and arrived safely home into her bed this afternoon:) Guess what she brought me??? ChickFilA!!!!! All the way from Atlanta to South Dakota just for me! As good as the Chick fil a was and as much as I miss it, seeing my mom was better and I miss her even more!! Lord Willing we may be traveling over that way in Feb as well as to Texas, if the Lord permits.
Luke has bronchitis with very high feavers. I took him to the ER this morning (all the Doctors are closed on sat.) he was running a feaver of 104.4. After poking around on him, x rays and other test they found he has bronchitis atleast, some other results will not come back until tomorrow. We are just trying to keep him comfortable and keep that feaver down. The tylenol and Motrin will only seem to bring it down to about 102, but as soon as this other medicine gets in his system he should be feeling better soon. Please remember him in your prayers, he is so precious to me and to see him so sick and so little is heart breaking.
Mike and I were sitting in the living room a little bit ago as we observed Naomi we watched her pull off her pants and go to the potty all by herself. It was so crazy, she had no idea we were really watching her, she just did it all alone:) I thought WOW, GOOD JOB GIRL!!
She still is not talking. I have decided to start some really basic signing with her and she is trying to imitate my little motions. What can signing hurt anyway?
Well so much to do here just wanted to throw you that quick update.
I will try to post pictures later this week.
3 comments:
Tell Omi I said CONGRATS! That would be great to only have one baby in diapers! I hope Luke gets better! I know how you feel... I am sitting home on Sunday morning with a sick baby! It's hard because they don't understand! Call me when you get a chance!
Rebecca
Misty, I'm so happy you got to have some Chickfila, but I'm even happier you got to spend some time with your mom! :)
POOR LUKE! It's so sad seeing your child sick:( I hope he can get through this sickness. Praying for him AND you through all of this. It's hard on the parents, too, to be sure!
YAY for Naomi! :) Sounds like a big girl to me. You go, girl!
I, too, am home on Sunday morning b/c Mikayla woke up very early throwing up:( I don't think it's anything major, but we'll see.
Love you!
I hope little Luke is feeling better soon. I'll be praying.
And Yay for Naomi!!!!
Post a Comment