Here are some more pictures I hope you enjoy. I sure do enjoy when others post pictures, hint hint:) Mike is in Florida and will be home Saturday. Luke and Anna had their well check ups today. Luke was a bit over 15 lbs! He now laughs out loud and just this week started grasping rattles, he loves it! He has this issue with his hair where it will not lay down, I like it that way:) The top picture is of the girls eating breakfast sunday morning before church.
My sweet baby grands! How I love y'all. I'm so proud of you for your godly attitude toward Mike being gone--I KNOW how hard it is! Can't wait to love on everyone!
Thanks for the pictures! Luke is such a little cutie! He is going to be a heartbreaker! Lila is also holding onto the rattles with skinny handles. She bops herself in the face though. We are both so lucky to have happy babies. I can't wait to take Lila to the doctor to see how much she weighs. Love you bunches!
15 lbs! gosh! hes still a looker, and naomi takes after her aunt katie! i miss yall very very much. i cant wait until yall all come down here and so you can cook for me again! i miss your cooking! i love youu soo much! my favorite sister! and even if i had more sisters your still my #1! i love you sissy!
5 comments:
My sweet baby grands! How I love y'all. I'm so proud of you for your godly attitude toward Mike being gone--I KNOW how hard it is! Can't wait to love on everyone!
Thanks for the pictures! Luke is such a little cutie! He is going to be a heartbreaker! Lila is also holding onto the rattles with skinny handles. She bops herself in the face though. We are both so lucky to have happy babies. I can't wait to take Lila to the doctor to see how much she weighs. Love you bunches!
15 lbs! gosh! hes still a looker, and naomi takes after her aunt katie! i miss yall very very much. i cant wait until yall all come down here and so you can cook for me again! i miss your cooking! i love youu soo much! my favorite sister! and even if i had more sisters your still my #1! i love you sissy!
Thanks katie you are my favorite too:)
Oh, I did enjoy those pictures, Misty. You do a good job with blogging, esp. conidering you have 3 children!! come see us SOON! :)
Post a Comment