Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Mommas on her way!!!!!!

I just sopke with my mom and she is leaving Atlanta on her way to Denver. This flight she is on got delayed by an hour because of the wind and weather, please pray she might make her connecting flight from Denver to Rapid City as this is the last flight going out tonight and we do not want her to have to stay the night in Denver, our time together is already short. Please also pray the Lord would calm the winds and allow for a safe trip. We are so excited! 2 months is by far the longest we have ever been apart. I am sure I will have plenty of pictures to post after our visit, wish she could have brought more of you Georgia gang along. Good Night

1 comment:

sarahdodson said...

Misty, I hope you are having/will continue to have an excellent visit with your dear mommy. I know those girls are thoroughly enjoying their Mimi (sp??).

I'll try to post a preggy pic soon. My mom will have to do the taking, and she's usually up for the task, the wonderful photographer that she is. But beware. Big belly picture may astonish you:)